Saturday, August 29, 2026

My cycle explains a more challenging week

I woke up to pain in my back and hips (and the bonus of an itch on my foot from an insect bite that happened Thursday evening).  The time was 7:27 a.m., much later than I ever sleep.  I stumbled to the bathroom and discovered my period had started.  And suddenly the whole week made sense.

I can't find the blog entries but I know I have written about this on several other occasions.  It was a pattern that repeated itself clearly several months in a row earlier this year or maybe last year which with a little reflection, I realized happens many months.  Those days leading up to the start of my cycle are often just a bit more of a struggle emotionally.  Things just seem a little harder that time of the month.

Recognizing that fact about my cycle, I kind of admire how I navigate those more challenging days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Social Experiment Continues

I had booked another Time Left dinner for last night.  I was the first to arrive at the restaurant a couple minutes before 7 pm and so was t...